ABOUT LORI: Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as the Foothills real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This client first philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the San Dimas, Glendora, La Verne, Claremont, Covina, Upland areas, please contact me!
Professional / Personal Designations & Affiliations
*Licensed Realtor #01794115 www.dre.ca.gov
* National Association of Realtors www.realtor.org
* California Association of Realtors www.car.org
* Citrus Valley Association of Realtors www.cvar.net
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) www.rebac.net
* Graduated Realtor Institute (GRI) www.edesignations.com
* Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) www.seniorsrealestate.com
* Multiple Listing Service (MLS) www.imrmls.com
* Boy Scouts of America www.scouting.org
* Foothill Vineyard Church www.FoothillVineyard.org
* Honored by the City of San Dimas "2007 Distingushed Service to Youth in San Dimas" www.cityofsandimas.com
*Member of the Associate Leadership Council - Keller Williams - Education
*Mentor / Trainer to Agents
*Honored by Boy Scouts of America Baden Powell Recipient
* Born in West Covina, CA
* Wife and Mother to four wonderful young men!
* San Dimas Resident / Homeowner since 2000
* Enjoy hanging with the youth of our community and mentoring to them! They are the future!